Lackeby Grit classifier is designed to separate sand or other types of sedimentary particles. The robust design underpins high reliability and a long technical service life, while maintenance requirements are minimal.
Drum Screens, Heat Exchangers
• Stainless steel material of construction ensures reliability and low maintenance requirements.
• Due to its internal feed and circular perforations, Roto-Sieve drum screens offer the best separation that can be achieved mechanically.
• Although Stainless steel is the standard material of construction, acid proof steel is also available as an option.
• Splash guards and overflow systems prevent unnecessary spilling.
• Unique patented open turning chambers contribute to a compact design that simplifies installation.
• Turning chambers are mounted on a common flange to ease inspection, disassembly and maintenance.
• The heat exchangers’ design provides a compact unit which needs minimal maintenance.
• Can be adapted to each plant’s unique conditions.
• Wastewater treatment
• Industrial process water treatment
• Industrial liquids purification
• Raw intake water