- 103 bar (metallic pump head)
- 24 Bar (non-metallic pump head)
Max Flow-rate : 3.8 l/min
Datasheet – Click to view
• Seal-less design separates the power end from the process liquid end, eliminating leaks, hazards, and the expense associated with seals and packing.
• Low NPSH requirements allow for operation with a vacuum condition on the suction – positive suction pressure is not necessary.
• Can operate with a closed or blocked suction line and run dry indefinitely without damage, eliminating downtime and repair costs.
• Unique diaphragm design handles more abrasives with less wear than gear, screw or plunger pumps.
• Hydraulically balanced diaphragms to handle high pressures with low stress.
• Provides low-pulse, linear flow due to its multiple diaphragm design.
• Lower energy costs than centrifugal pumps and other pump technologies.
• Rugged construction for long life with minimal maintenance.
• Compact design and double-ended shaft provides a variety of installation options.
• Hot fluids
• Reclaim water
• Corrosive fluids
• Liquid gases
• Wettable powders
• Cutting fluids
• Viscous fluids
• Ultrapure fluids
• Soap solutions
• Salt water
• and many more…