Maximum Flow Rate: up to 0.48 gph (1.8 lph) to 3.17 gph (12.0 lph)
Maximum Flow Capacity:
• Seal-less design separates the power end from the process liquid end, eliminating leaks, hazards, and the expense associated with seals and packing.
• Low NPSH requirements allow for operation with a vacuum condition on the suction – positive suction pressure is not necessary.
• Can operate with a closed or blocked suction line and run dry indefinitely without damage, eliminating downtime and repair costs.
• Unique diaphragm design handles more abrasives with less wear than gear, screw or plunger pumps.
• Hydraulically balanced diaphragms to handle high pressures with low stress.
• Provides low-pulse, linear flow due to its multiple diaphragm design.
• Lower energy costs than centrifugal pumps and other pump technologies.
• Rugged construction for long life with minimal maintenance.
• Compact design and double-ended shaft provides a variety of installation options.